Sun Tribe West II Day 1 & 2 - Oct 2 & 3
Time & Location
About the Event
$400/ person - 2 day class Oct 2 & 3 (Full day each day)
The PREREQUISITE for this class is Mesa West I
This is a series of classes held over the course of 2 years. They are 2 day classes (held all day, Sat & Sun) every 3 months. If you decide to step into mesa training it is a 2 year commitment.
The path of becoming a Peruvian Shaman is a path of personal healing. Healing on an emotional, spiritual, mental and physical level. A Peruvian Shaman is called a Mesa Carrier. In this training you will become a Mesa Carrier and learn the basic elements of shamanism and how to apply these techniques to yourself and others. You will be given the tools to journey into alternate realities, learn about your power animals and learn the sacred healing techniques of the Shaman.
West II - What to Bring to Class
• Red cloth (inexpensive - check Walmart quilting section)
• Hard case to protect vogel
• Red or Black Journal & Pen
• Water bottle
• Wear black
• Sack lunch
• White Candle
• Palo Santo Stick
• Long neck lighter
• Bells (if you have them)
Optional Items -
• Flowers for the altar (red & white if possible).
• You may bring something to place on the altar during class if you are called to.
• You may wear something with a Jaguar on it if you want.
If the registration is closed for this class please check our class list for other Mesa classes. We have them on an ongoing basis.
Class Refund Policy: Refunds for classes will be made when canceled at least 24 hours prior to the class.
- Sun West II Day 1&2 -Oct 2$400$4000$0