Shamanic Intake: Beginner Jul 25
Time & Location
About the Event
There is an online and in person option for this class. There is an ONLINE and In Person option for this class.
This is the first class in a series of three classes on Shamanic Intakes.
Prerequisite: You must be in a Munay Ki class or have taken Munay Ki classes.
The first moments when we meet a new client are crucial to building a strong and lasting relationship. When we listen with skillful ears we can engage our client and evaluate their energetic needs. When we speak in a language our client understands, they feel heard. We are able to give clear and concise energetic evaluation.
In this training you will:
- Learn the key points of motivational interviewing
- Learn to ask clear and provoking questions of clients without leading or without missing important cues
- Learn how to use a set session format with every client including: prior to session rituals, introduction, information gathering, intervention, and a conclusion/client followup plan
Donna Paloy is a full Mesa carrier trained in the Peruvian tradition of Shamanic Healing Practices. Donna helps clients develop their own natural talents and abilities, work through life’s roadblocks, understand trauma, build relationship with self and spiritual guides, understand nature and animal medicine, and provide guidance in spiritual growth and learning. Donna meets her clients on a deep energetic level using natural and ancestral energy medicine techniques to assist in making deep, meaningful and lasting life changes.
Class Refund Policy: Refunds for classes will be made when canceled at least 24 hours prior to the class.
- In Person Option Intake Begin$25$250$0
- ONLINE Option Intake$25$250$0