Fri, Jan 21|
The Chacana Spiritual Center
Shamanic Ethics, Boundaries & Practices Jan 21
Prerequisite: You must be in Mesa Training to take this class. There is an In Person and Online Option for this class.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2022, 7:00 PM
The Chacana Spiritual Center, 2299 Sarno Rd Suite B, Melbourne, FL 32935, USA
About the Event
$25 per person 1.5 hr
There is an in person and online option for this class. Prerequisite: You must be in Mesa Training to take this class.
This class is designed to support Shamanic Healers, Mentors, and Coaches as a base of knowledge and boundaries on which to operate out of to ensure the highest and best relationship and results with each client.
Some of the topics we will cover in each class are:
- Practitioner/Client Privacy Agreements Organization
- Protection of Client information Proper Boundaries
- How to hold them in love
- The Role of the Shaman in healing relationships
- And MORE!
Based on years of real life experience working with clients in groups and one on one, Lauren Thew will skillfully guide you through these monthly classes of thought provoking discussion and education to ensure your professionalism, as well as the well being of you and your clients.
Shaman & teacher, Lauren Thew, will skillfully guide you through this course that is filled with thought-provoking discussions and education.
- You will learn in depth about the shamanic HIPAA and your responsibility as a Mesa carrier which includes the four insights by Alberto Villoldo.
- You will learn further about the four insights. Your base knowledge will also be built upon regarding how to establish the Shaman and client relationship and maintain proper boundaries that come with it.
- You will be taught about the core values of Shamanism and the ethical responsibility that you have to your clients, yourselves, your brothers and sisters, the shamanic lineage, and many more in the community.
Based on years of real life experience working with clients in groups and one on one, Lauren Thew will skillfully guide you through this class of thought provoking discussion and education to ensure your professionalism, as well as the well being of you and your clients.
Lauren Thew is a Peruvian Shamanic Practitioner with Degrees in Health Science and Psychology and was formerly a combat medic in the U.S Army. Conscious movements such as yoga and weightlifting make up her kinetic prescription, while meditation, breathwork, shadow work, and journaling provide the mindfulness to make up her resiliency training routine.
Lauren's process is nurtured through a forward progressing, one step at a time approach to developing ever-lasting change from the root causes of traumas. Her purpose has come to life by helping others to live their most authentic and empowered life by assisting in healing on the deepest emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
Class Refund Policy: Refunds for classes will be made when canceled at least 24 hours prior to the class.
Shamanic Ethics In person
This is for the in person option
Shamanic Ethics ONLINE
This is for the ONLINE option