Shadow Work Jan 25
Time & Location
About the Event
$25 per person 1.5 hrs Available In Person or Online
Bring a notebook/journal, water, and an open heart and mind
As humans, we all have programmed self-healing in our bodies, and for thousands of years, Ancient Eastern models have been based on this energy. The deepest personal development, healing, and growth don’t happen while meditating or practicing yoga on your mat. True healing takes place in the midst of chaos and conflict. Healing happens in the darkest depths of frustration, anger, fear, and pain. When we come to realize that we have the option to change our patterns and take the lead in our lives, we can begin to move further into who we are meant to be.
This self-healing workshop is a monthly immersion group class/workshop that will help support you in various areas of your life that include:
- Aspects of your life where you feel stuck
- Healing your emotional wounds
- Unlearning old habits and patterns that don’t serve you This course will also provide you with the tools and awareness that you need to break free of the baggage of trauma, self-sabotage, emotional wounds, and self-doubt. You will learn how you navigate into a new way of being and step into a life of balance, peace, and personal power.
During this course you will partake in thought-provoking:
- Conversations and speeches
- Journal prompts
- Conscious Movement
- Meditations and more Most importantly, you will be responsible for doing the homework.
The most impactful aspect of this course is actually doing the work of putting these real-life steps into practice. You will begin to change your reality and embody your highest self. As a part of this course, you will also be added to a private Facebook group which will provide you with continued resources, support, and community. This will aid you in your personal process of deepening your practice with self-healing. You will finish this course feeling empowered to step deeper into your personal development, growth, and embodiment.
Lauren Thew is a Peruvian Shamanic Practitioner with Degrees in Health Science and Psychology and was formerly a combat medic in the U.S Army. Conscious movements such as yoga and weightlifting make up her kinetic prescription, while meditation, breathwork, shadow work, and journaling provide the mindfulness to make up her resiliency training routine.
Lauren's process is nurtured through a forward progressing, one step at a time approach to developing ever-lasting change from the root causes of traumas. Her purpose has come to life by helping others to live their most authentic and empowered life by assisting in healing on the deepest emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
Class Refund Policy: Refunds for classes will be made when canceled at least 24 hours prior to the class.
- In Person Shadow Work 101$25$250$0
- ONLINE Shadow Work 101$25$250$0