Moon Tribe Mesa South I Day 1 & 2 - May 29 & 30
Time & Location
About the Event
$400/ person - 2 day class May 29 & 30 (All day class)
The PREREQUISITE for this class is one of our Munay Ki class series
This is a series of classes held over the course of 2 years. They are 2 day classes (held all day, Sat & Sun) every 3 months. If you decide to step into mesa training it is a 2 year commitment.
The path of becoming a Peruvian Shaman is a path of personal healing. Healing on an emotional, spiritual, mental and physical level. A Peruvian Shaman is called a Mesa Carrier. In this training you will become a Mesa Carrier and learn the basic elements of shamanism and how to apply these techniques to yourself and others. You will be given the tools to journey into alternate realities, learn about your power animals and learn the sacred healing techniques of the Shaman.
South I - What to Bring to Class
• Mesa Cloth
• Watana – Used to tie your Mesa .
• 3 Stones – Can be river rocks, gemstones.
• A small Rattle
• A Knife
• Red or Black Journal & Pen
• New high quality long necked lighter.
• Sticks (pencil size) enough to fill a Publix sized bag (they should be dry and not too thick)
• hat/sun glasses/sun block as needed for outside time
• Water bottle
• Wear black
• Pot luck item to share
Optional Items -
• Flowers for the altar (red & white if possible).
• You may bring something to place on the altar during class if you are called to.
• You may wear something with a Serpent on it if you want.
If the registration is closed for this class please check our class list for other Mesa classes. We have them on an ongoing basis.
Class Refund Policy: Refunds for classes will be made when canceled at least 24 hours prior to the class.
- South I May 29 & 30$400$4000$0