Sat, Jul 30|
The Chacana Spiritual Center
Angels II Tribe Mesa South I Day 1 & 2 Jul 30 & 31
The PREREQUISITE for this class is one of our Munay Ki class series This is a 2 Day Class Jul 30 & 31
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
The Chacana Spiritual Center, 2299 Sarno Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935, USA
About the Event
$555 person | 2 day class (All day classes)
The PREREQUISITE for this class is one of our Munay Ki class series
This is a series of classes held over the course of 2 years. They are 2 day classes held all day, every 3 months. If you decide to step into mesa training it is a 2 year commitment.
This class includes a Mesa Orientation packet & 8 Mesa wellness check in visits with a clinical practitioner.
The path of becoming a Peruvian Shaman is a path of personal healing. Healing on an emotional, spiritual, mental and physical level. A Peruvian Shaman is called a Mesa Carrier. In this training you will become a Mesa Carrier and learn the basic elements of shamanism and how to apply these techniques to yourself and others. You will be given the tools to journey into alternate realities, learn about your power animals and learn the sacred healing techniques of the Shaman.
South I - What to Bring to Class
• Mesa Cloth
• Watana – Used to tie your Mesa .
• 3 Stones – Can be river rocks, gemstones.
• A small Rattle
• A Knife
• Red or Black Journal & Pen
• New high quality long necked lighter.
• Sticks (pencil size) enough to fill a Publix sized bag (they should be dry and not too thick)
• hat/sun glasses/sun block as needed for outside time
• Water bottle
• Wear black
• Your lunch
• Bring an extra change of clothing
• Consider bringing a comfy chair (if folding chairs are uncomfortable for you)
Optional Items -
• Flowers for the altar (red & white if possible).
• You may bring something to place on the altar during class if you are called to.
• You may wear something with a Serpent on it if you want.
If the registration is closed for this class please check our class list for other Mesa classes. We have them on an ongoing basis.
Class Refund Policy: Refunds for classes will be made when canceled at least 24 hours prior to the class.
Mesa South I Day 1 & 2
This ticket purchases one 2day class.